Emad Mikhail Bishai, MD
Adult Psychiatry, sleep medicine, addiction, Psychosomatic Medicine and Pain Management.
“Emotional pain is a very real pain. It is my personal mission to help turn the pain you feel today into the strength you have and use tomorrow.” – Dr. Bishai
Dr. Bishai offers compassionate care for individuals living with depression, anxiety, attention problems, addiction, insomnia (sleep issues and sleep disorders) and other psychological and emotional challenges.
As one of a handful of physicians dual trained residency in psychiatry and pain management, Dr. Bishai has a comprehensive understanding of both diagnosis and treatment planning. His far-reaching multidisciplinary training and experience of over 25 years, combined with a relentless pursuit to study and seek the newest treatment options, make Dr. Bishai an expert at providing holistic mental health management.
Dr. Bishai believes that treating the whole person, and not merely a symptom, ensures the best outcomes for his patients.
- Psychiatric Care, Emotional and Physical Pain and Interventional Pain Management, Psychosomatic medicine, sleep medicine.
- Education & Experience
- University of Cairo Medical School - Bachelor of Medicine
- Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center - Psychiatry
- Pinnacle Health System and Hershey Medical Center (Penn state Medical school)- Psychosomatic Medical Director, sleep medicine.
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center - Clinical Fellow Pain Management, Dept of Anesthesiology
- French Ministry of Education - Certified fluent in French
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Psychosomatic Medicine
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Pain Management
- Over 25 Years of experience in caring for individuals with mental health conditions.
“I have never met more genuine people who actually care for your wellbeing.” - Molly M.